4 and 6 before carding back-to-back bogies to closeout the leading nine. Before carding another bogie on No. 11 consequently of a three-putt Stuard opened the back nine with a level. Despite his first two shots finding the rough on the par-5 12th, Stuard recovered by going in a 2-foot putt to get a birdie. He followed with a par on No. 13 before gathering another birdie on the 215-yard, par-3 14th. Stuard landed his tee shot just under 4 feet in the pit where he rolled inside the putt for his birdie. Stuard noted a doublebogey on No. 15, once more, as a result of the three-putt. He answered with a birdie on No.
- The Nature Of The Game Is Generally A Non-contact Sport Which Reduces The Chances Of Your Child Getting Hurt.
- Also Age Is No Longer A Problem Because Kids As Young As 4 Are Playing Albeit With Different Rules And Smaller Balls.
- As You Move Progressively To Larger Goals, You Can Focus On Improving Your Reaction Time And Your Overall Agility.
- There Is No Better Way For Players To Make New Friends And Meet Different People From Different Backgrounds.
- Hopefully They Can Produce Some Hair Raising Exploits On The Pitch To Take Away Attention From Their Appearances.
install telnet in li… on Want To Enhance Your Golfing T…